Growth Intelligence Analyst
Digital Magenta is a fast-growing consultancy with deep specialization in revenue operating models and data intelligence. We are looking for our next Growth Intelligence Analyst to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in helping organizations unlock data to drive predictable revenue growth.
Are you a skilled communicator, that is excited by a client-facing role? Does the thought of working with data to help companies grow their revenue launch you out of bed in the morning? If so, read on!
Why Digital Magenta?
With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Digital Magenta is the firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making four commitments to you:
- You will learn at every level: We grow the best talent so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
- You will freely share ideas and improvements: We practice radical transparency and solve complex problems as a team.
- You will work innovatively: We are a remote first company and utilize leading tools to connect our team
You will work with a small but highly specialized team, using our proven methodology to build modern revenue operating models to unlock the data required for predictable revenue growth. Through data collection, tracking and measurement, data visualization, testing and evaluation, data integration, and/or statistical modelling, you will gather the necessary information to synthesize findings into business requirements and data design, enabling our clients to identify key revenue drivers, manage their teams more effectively and automate business processes.
Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, tech-savvy, and has the ability to see the bigger picture while meeting and exceeding deliverables and deadlines. You are a change-maker, with experience in change management and leading others through change with grace. You will win the hearts of our clients with your smart yet charismatic approach.
- Maintain a well-organized approach to a variety of consulting-based project work including supporting the creation of Growth Data™ Development Plans and the Growth Data™ Deployment of Revenue Operations models with an array of clients
- Lead clients through change with grace
- Build revenue operating models that cater to current needs, while assessing future needs
- Practice the Digital Magenta Growth Data methodology (cross-functional growth mindset, uncover critical revenue drivers, identify opportunities for automation)
- Communicate effectively between team members and clients
- Collaborate with the team to provide support, share skills, and gain insight, as well as identify, define and resolve problems
- Challenge the status quo and explain new concepts
- Keep up to date on all certifications for HubSpot and other technology we work with
- Support in maintaining partner certifications
- Execute and support internal marketing projects by creating lists, workflows, forms
- Manage/create web pages, blogs, landing pages, and emails as needed
- Manage/update templates for web pages, blogs, landing pages, and emails as needed
Data Strategy & Implementation
- Collect, analyze, produce, visualize, test, evaluate, and monitor data
- Lead data and technology evaluations, analyzing gaps
- Create data plans as needed
- Define requirements, create testing plans and manage documentation for all integrations and support with activities required
- Statistical modelling
- Provide creative solutions for technology integrations
- Add or modify contact data as required.
- Create new deals, products, pipelines in CRM systems
- Approach analysis process logically to demonstrate how data leads to conclusions
- Assist the client in understanding data and technology and how it relates to outcomes
- Create dashboard and custom reports
- Provide ongoing growth insights for the client
- 3+ years as a hands-on data marketing analyst, manipulating and analyzing large, multi-dimensional sets of data. Hands-on experience with web analytics tools, marketing automation and CRM (HubSpot, NetSuite, Salesforce etc.).
- Experience running digital marketing campaigns and tactics including online media (display, paid search, SEO), CRM, and hands-on experience working with related data.
- Ability to implement integrations of sales, marketing, and business technologies.
- Ability to articulate complex findings into concise, persuasive arguments in both formal and informal conversations with senior-to-executive level clients.
- Ability to extract, manipulate and discover insights in large data sets.
- Understanding of and ability to manage large databases, data sets, and field mapping.
- Ability to effectively communicate the meaning of data insights to client stakeholders, tying findings between tech, data and business objectives.
- Experience with HTML and/or other coding languages.
Come and join the Growth Data People™